Monday, March 9, 2009

Wide-eyed and bushy tailed




This expression of my mother's came to my mind when I think of our new arrivals for March. We spent an unusual morning Monday. We checked in our farewells,said our goodbyes and then needed to pick up our new arrivals from CCM at 7:30am so we decided to just wait in the parking lot. The Assts tried to sleep in the "beast" and Pres and I slept in our trailblazer. I was the only one with a blanket ....so the rest of them froze....as I enjoyed sweet dreams. Hopefully we won't have to do this again. For some unknown reason the CCM is sending us their missionaries by plane rather than by bus....but Elder Mickelsen is checking into the additional expense involved..so probably by next transfer we'll be back to the norm. Our MTC missionaries arrived at 2:30pm so we pretty well spent the day coming and going to the airport. Pictures are of Elder Terminel a trainer with his "kid", Elder Tucker. They will be working out of San Pancho and Elders Leach, Whetton and Reuckert waiting for their bus. I also have a picture of Pres & Elders Richards...glad to see each other at the Central. I love this day of confusion & excitement because I have no responsiblity for the outcome...I can just go and enjoy my visits with all those with changes. What a good life is mine!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oh, Becky! I love that picture of Pres. He looks great! Wish I could give both of you a hug. I certainly looks like the mission life agrees with the two of you.