Sunday, July 19, 2009

Missionary Interviews while hanging in Leon






Friday we completed our interviews with all the Elders from Leon. They came to the house and visited with our little family. I think we probably made 8 batches of CC Cookies and went through 5 Gallons of Milk. What a JOY they are. It was Elder Wells birthday so we treated him to a special cookie serande....Wesley loves water...so every chance we got....we had him in the pool with the hose. He is such a happy little boy. Saturday we took a trek to the Parque Metro and rented bikes with surrays and rode around the lake. Afterwards, Bob was agreeable...so we headed to Plaza Mayor to pick up a few essentials for his new weight lifting program...Wesley found a few fun activities, as well. Wish I could put into words the joy this little boy brings to this family....He is the Sunshine that lit up Leon this past week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun to see Mark, Tina and that cute Wesley! I am sure you treasured every minute as did they. I know when my mom comes to visit there is nothing like it, especially for the kids.

brenna said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I like the blog's new look! Very cute

Allan and Diane said...

First of all, I love your new blog site. It is really cute and refreshing! (did Tina help?) I can see why you are ALL so enveloped with Wesley. Such a darling little boy and so much like Mark. Your fun adventures truly must light up your life. Well earned!! So glad for your family time together.

Melanie said...

I love the bike idea! We should do that as a family at Thanksgiving! YOu think that Dad will do it again??? Cute pic's of Wes in the pool! Glad that you all had a great time!
Love you!

Unknown said...

Hi Sister Cox and President Cox, I love to see photos when you are with your family hanging around, you look so happy.
I could think about the joy that your grandson brings to you. I see it in my own family with my niece and my nephew.

Well have a great week, I love U.

Chris Grover said...

oh you guys must be in heaven with that cute boy around! really, he needs to be in commercials or something! too cute! i'm so glad you get to spend some time with your family and with your missionaries! looks like so much fun!