Thursday, August 27, 2009

How can I describe my experience?



Pictures say a thousand words...so I am so very grateful for cameras. It is just that they have a hard time capturing the feelings of my heart. So, I'll just start rambling. Monday, August 17th Elder Christofferson, Elder Daniel Johnson and their wives arrived at the Leon Stake Center about 3pm for a 2hour meeting with all the missionaries of the Mexico Leon Mission. It was our second Apostle in 3 months. Our hearts are full with gratitude for this special privilege. Each missionary was individually greeted by an Apostle of the Lord after this meeting was over. (Picture with Elder Motolinia) The group of leaders then traveled to our mission home for a visit with Bob and I and dinner which I had prepared earlier that morning. We enjoyed getting to know our new Area President, President Johnson and his wife as well.

1 comment:

Allan and Diane said...

You both look radiant and rejuvinated. What a blessed experience you must have had with Elder Christofferson and his wife. Isn't he the kindest teacher you have ever learned from?