Friday, April 11, 2014

I am excited to post  some new pictures and share with you some of our activities here at the CCM.  I moved all of my bodegas this past month to one room on the second floor.  I am in charge of all the clothes here at the training center.  We have several individuals and organizations that donate used clothing for missionaries in need and I have the privilege of assessing the needs and distributing the necessary clothing to missionaries going into the mission field.  This is a picture of one of our bodegas filled full of shirts.  We probably give away 50 new shirts a month ....but we are so blessed to have a dentist from Utah donate all the shirts we need and a little more.  How grateful we are for all these wonderful friends of the Guatemala Mission Training Center.

No comments: