Monday, June 2, 2008

Celaya...the Cat


Three weeks ago we were to attend a Zone Conference in Celaya. Standing at the door to greet us was this starving, dirty and injured little kitty. She followed us into the chapel and crawled under the podium and curled up and took a nap. President and I have been longing for a pet to keep us company....so between the training sessions I bathed her in the sink, bought her some milk and cat food and gave her lots of TLC. To make a long story short, she has moved in with us. She is a darling little kitty and is growing so quickly. She sleeps in the laundry room at night and wanders the house during the day...playing with anything that moves. She loves to sit up on my desk, play with my fingers while I am typing, etc. We have a nice back yard and she enjoys being outside as well. Of course the talk is now......how do we get her home to California in 2 years.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oh Becky! I have loved catching up with all your doings by viewing your new posts on your blog. You have always had such a soft spot for the stray animals. I can totally believe that you have found another cat to pamper. What a lucky Kitty!