Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our New Addition - Wesley Michael Cox






Wesley was born April 2, 2008 and is the first grandchild born into our family. We were not able to be there in person but Mark and Tina were so considerate to keep us posted with pictures and phone calls throughout the whole birthing experience. Wesley is a beautiful baby boy and I love visiting with him over the phone...hearing all of his little baby noices. He is in he process of getting his first passport so he can come and visit his Grandma Becky. I Can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

hello Wesley--it is so nice to meet grandbaby Cox # 1. What a darling boy--looks like his daddy. You will need to hurry and visit grandma and gramps before you grow up .

Grammy said...

Welcome to the Grammy club! There is nothing more wonderful than grandchildren. I hope you get to see him soon, and cuddle and hold him. He is a beautiful baby! Congratulations! I know how hard it is to live far away from the grandkids. It's just no fair! But life goes on. I send postcards, and make phone calls and send presents. It's not the same as being there in person, but they know who I am and that I love them!

Cox Family said...

Finally Grandma Becky...
Wesley was waiting to make it to your Blog... He sure loves you and can't wait have you hold him... Love ya